Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Post 100~It's ALL About Saving!


This is Thriving's 100th post!
Let's celebrate!
I would like to offer a FREE Frugal Consultation to a randomly drawn winner if you will leave me a comment and tell me where you have shared this give a way with others.

Drum Roll Please~

You CAN WIN a FREE Consultation with me to discuss debt busting and budget boosting in this economy~how do you need to tighten up or buckle down?

Don't be misled~there are many out there who are telling you HOW to SPEND your money, but few are telling you HOW TO SAVE IT~

Leave a comment with your contact info.  I will randomly chose a winner on Nov. 1st so you can get going on a debt busting/budget building plan for your family.

I am looking forward to hearing from you! Pass the word!

No comments: