Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thriving and Surviving...

Tough economic times don't mean we can't thrive in this economy.  We just have to be more creative and smarter to keep our money in our pockets.  I issued a challenge to lower our heating bills for Jan from our Dec bill...HOW are you doing this? I am making "draft dodgers" for my doors, but right now I have towels to keep out the chill~we've cauked and weather stripped too!  We are cooking with our oven more, and keeping the thermostat lower~

Remember it's the small things.  We have a five light chandelier that I try to keep OFF as much as possible.  WHERE is your money going? If you know this, you can plug the DRAIN on your finances!

REMEMBER to sign up for the contest and let me know your savings HERE~ by leaving a comment.

Thriving and Surviving!
SisterTipster <3

No comments: